Monday, November 29, 2010

It's been a while...

The last few months since I have posted have flown by! For most of that time we haven't had internet and/or a computer. Now we are in the States with both internet and a computer so hopefully I can blog more often. It may take me a few blogs to catch up with what all has been going on because it is hard to write for a long time with a 4 month old, a three year old and a husband! But I will try!
The last blog was about Sadie being born and praising God that everything went smoothly. It was a very intense experience in the clinic but one I will never forget. I am so thankful for Norma who helped us tremendously the night she was born and continuos to help. /.Sadie is beautiful-she has blue eyes and is growing fast. She loves to be talked to and loves to eat! Elias adores her and always helps. Elias is growing fast too. He is tall and loves to be outside! He loves to play soccer and throw rocks-he is all boy!
We love our house and are very blessed by it. We enjoy having people over and spending time with our friends.
Evis, Norma, and the boys are doing great. It is such a blessing to have them there on the Property.
I am going to have to wrap it up for now. I have lots more to update on later!

No comments:

Post a Comment